It's different.

Thursday 24 March 2011

Well, this is a lil' chilled out me. I mean, my exams are just going get over (and i'll be free! *evil laugh*), so I'm a little relaxed, even though, as Mum says,I shouldn't be, seeing that it's Science and all. But whatever.
The thing is, I've something called the writer's block, which is REALLY annoying, especially when you consider yourself as THE awesomest writer on the planet (not that I'm THAT arrogant. Right.), so I'm just going to conduct something called The Fickle Probe. I'm gonna ask random questions, and I fully expect y'all to waste your time answering them.

So, for now, toodles! Questioning  starts on Monday.
Danki (that's thanks in Amish. Yes, I know. I'm kooky.),
Kai

2 comments:

  1. Nanak Alab Aneskas28 March 2011 at 21:47

    It's all O-kai ! the chilled out feel, the writers block (that's like not getting sleep, the more you think about it the less chances are that you'll land up in lullaby land), Arrogance and Kai - that not O Kai - but that Okai. My dad says - I'm not OK You are not Ok but that's OK.
    Toodles..enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sorry for the late reply.
    Yeah, thanks, I think I've done my share of enjoying
    It's time to put my hiatus on hold :P

    ReplyDelete