It's different.

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Haiku Hassle - Part 2

(NATURE'S UNPREDICTABILITY)
Silver ribbon, endless currents
The river flows, around and away.
Surface beauty, beast within.

(SAD RELIEF)
Sweet scent, damp earth
Sakura swathe the weathered stone.
My sister is finally at peace.

(AMOUR)
Clear mirror, entangled curls
Cheek to cheek, back to chest, palm to breast.
A ripple. The memory's gone.

(NERO'S GUESTS)
The man cries
Flames roast, him and my meat
I belch and smile.

(BABRI MASJID RIOTS)
I am human
I kill Hafiz (Hey Ram!)
He is (not) human

(FARMERS' SUICIDES)
I can't burn
Mother has buried me alive
Fire is relief

(RAPE CASES)
It tears me
Man pounds and woman takes - why?
Oh, it hurts!

(RELIGIOUS BROTHERHOOD)
Singh and Saud
Brothers in arms, flesh, rights
Rights, not riots

(WHEN A LOVED ONE LEAVES IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE)
Why would you do this?
Red  drips, from vein to clear tub
Why would you do this?

(WHEN I MISS THE HECK OUT OF YOU)
Big black ugly hole yawns
And long stone white  path stretches
Achingly - without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment