It's different.

Tuesday 13 September 2016

A Different Kind of Story - Pt. 3




In parts 1 and 2, I focused on glimpses, or moments between expressions on a person's face. This was to reveal a side of theirs either previously unseen by others, or unknown to themselves.


The final part of my photo series below uses the same theme, but with a more direct approach i.e, the glimpse reveals the essence of a relationship between two beings, while interacting with each other. I hope I have succeeded.

Thanks to everyone who cooperated (and a big squeeze for Mowgli the dog)! This is the conclusion of a fun ride, and I hope to publish more photographs with a variety of themes!




''Be quiet! I'm telling the story!''





Friends in love.






(From him) ''I like her snoring. Hope she likes mine.''
(What I see) ''Thank you. For being yourself.''



\
I will always wait for you.


4 comments: