It's different.

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Want

I want to cum so hard
I want to cum so hard, it hits you right in the eye
Yeah, in the eye, fucker, learn to like going down
If I have to swallow a river, a spritz shouldn’t make you frown.

I want to laugh so crazily
I want to laugh so crazily, my teeth glint in the sun
And my mouth stretches till I’m braying like a hyena
And you’re staring, trying to be so brave – you liar!

I want to stare at you
I want to stare at you, my eyes like pools
Stripping, shearing the skin off you like masking tape
Until you are shivering bones, so easily torn like crepe

I want to snap my body back
I want to arch it high, over your head
Smack my leg across your face – yeah, take it
The crack of your cheekbones, blood spilling where the foot ripped

I want to slam you in the throat
Curl my fingers into the sockets in your head
Squeeze your spirit out, my hand oozing with juice
Grab your stick and shake the balls loose

And then let me watch you
Watch you as you’re leering at me right now
In the shops, in the bus, on your bike, across the street
Grins raking over me like fresh meat to eat


Art by Pranjali Dubey (@kalmuhi on Instagram)




No comments:

Post a Comment